EE & RE and Smart Cities will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria from 27 to 29 March 2018. The event is the only one in Bulgaria in ‘еxhibition and conference’ format in the field of energy and intelligent cities. The great business environment creates synergy effects from which exhibitors, visitors, speakers and attendees can benefit: to get up-to-date information, to position products in a new market in a cost efficient way and to find local distributors and partners. EE & RE and Smart Cities facilitate the implementation of advanced technologies and practices in South-East Europe – a Region with a great potential for resource efficiency improvement.
Municipality representatives, key industry players from the production, commercial and public sectors will be personally invited.
Since 2017 the organizer Via Expo provides a new service – virtual exhibition, which ensures an additional online visibility and promotion of the participants.
The Exhibition core areas include:
- Energy Efficiency: Cogeneration, Steam Traps, Compressors, Electric Motors, Energy Saving Lighting, Heat Pumps, Heat Recovery, E- Mobility, Smart Integrated Energy Management, Smart Grids, Energy Storage, Energy Efficient Construction, Building Systems for Heating, Cooling and Ventilation
- Renewable Energy: Bio-, Solar-, Geothermal, Wind energy, Waste-to-Energy
- Smart Cities: Smart Buildings, Sustainable City Mobility, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Smart Energy, Sustainable City Environment
- Smart Governance, Smart Solutions for Energy Efficiency, Smart e-Health and e-Care Technologies, Smart Transport & Mobility
- Cryogenic Energy Storage for Renewable Refrigeration and Power Supply; Facing the Challenges of the New Energy Technologies; District Energy, Promoting Sustainable Heating and cooling in Europe and beyond.
Brochure EE & RES, Smart Cities – https://viaexpo.com/htdocs/images/fm/SmartCities2018.pdf
Post Event Report’17 – https://viaexpo.com/htdocs/images/fm/psr-web-2.pdf
Parallel Event: Save the Planet (Waste Management)