Second annual International investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2018” (6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region. Bronze sponsors: VOITH and AndritzHydro.
Programme Highlights 2018:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Romania
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment