The aim of SI Innovation Leaders (SIIL) is to contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the western Balkan region. The goal is to create a platform for knowledge exchange and problem solving between innovation field experts within private sector, public sector and academia, with the help of Swedish expertise and experience.
The countries that participate in the programme SI Innovation Leaders during this first year are Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia. By the end of the programme you are a part of a strong network of innovation ecosystem experts for a strong and innovative future in the western Balkan region.
The Programme will give you:
- A network of leaders working with innovation ecosystems in Sweden and the western Balkan region.
- Increased knowledge and practice about effective collaboration between the private sector, the public sector and academia (triple helix).
- Increased innovation ecosystem leadership competence.
- Insights into Sweden’s innovation ecosystem, one of the leading innovation ecosystems in the world.
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business, the public sector and academia – both in Sweden and your region.
The kick-off will be held in Serbia on 23-25 April 2019. The first module takes place in Sweden, between 8-16 June 2019 and the second module takes place in Sarajevo (preliminary 7-11 October 2019).
Apply Online not later than 10 March 2019.
More information at the following link: https://si.se/en/siil/.